One of France’s top bank is recruiting for its Beijing branch a trainee for 2 years in the MNC Group in Beijing for a start date in August or September 2019. It would be an ideal formative position to get exposure to a relationship management function while acquiring banking product experience.
Main responsibilities: Acting as business support to a Multinational Clientele banker in Beijing covering northern China & the Auto sector:
– Assisting in marketing activities (pitches / material / call report)
– Responsible of Know Your Customer diligence
– Prepare internal credit application (risk / business analysis of client)
– Assisting in providing operational support in the loan disbursement process such as gathering supporting documents, necessary approvals etc.
– Interacting with middle, back office and product lines for daily operations (foreign exchange, trade finance, transaction banking etc.)
– Fluency in Chinese and English / French is a plus
– Bachelor or Master’s Degree from a top tier university or business school
– High level knowledge of Financial Analysis, Corporate Finance
– Previous experience in a Corporate & Investment Bank preferred (internship, gap year)
– Self-starter spirit