PLASTIC OMNIUM AUTO INERGY, China
- To assure that exact and reliable information is collected in the accounting system in order to support reporting and the “decision making” process.
- Permanent check and follow-up of internal and external accounting procedures application in the company.
- Monthly GL entries for payroll, bonus provision, amortization, local freight accrual, interest expense accrual, PR accrual etc.
- Maintain fixed assets register and monthly depreciation
- Monthly and annual closing and produce financial statement in according to PRC GAAP on time
- Analyze variances between standard cost and actual cost
- Account transaction for export refund and import material
- Assist in preparation of financial report to Finance/ Statistical Bureau
- Coordinate with various department to facilitate internal and external audits
- Received invoices booking and approval process follow-up
- Communication with domestic suppliers (differences investigation, fa piao delivery…)
- Prepares and processes payments, in respect of the due date for the approved invoice and the documents of foreign currency payment according to SAFE’s requirements
- Daily Cash management: expenses reimbursements, employee advances tracking and control, and regular cash inventory
- Bank related issue and bank reconciliation
- Monthly GL entries for AR & AP, payroll, bonus provision, amortization, local freight accrual, interest expense accrual, PR accrual etc
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation (check the difference between the GL and SAP systems)
- Stocktaking arrangements and to prepare the inventory report
- Fluent Chinese
- User experience in SAP or other ERP is required
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficient
- Ability to collect, maintain and analyze data
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability and availability to work unusual hours
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must successfully complete all required training
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance preferred
- At least 3 years general accounting experience in a manufacturing environment (Automotive preferred)
Apply now on the Plastic Omnium Career Website
You can also meet us on Chinses talent day for applying the job.