Field Service electronic Engineer, French firm, Shanghai
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Reports to Service supervisor
Travel Required: YES (80%)
The French group, established in 1967, is a French company worldwide leader in clinical protein electrophoresis equipment and reagents for in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) testing. Its solutions allow proteins separation and analysis for screening and monitoring of various diseases and conditions in oncology (Multiple Myeloma), metabolic disorders (Diabetes), Hemoglobinopathies and other rare pathologies.
The group is present in China through a vast distribution network since 1994. The group representative offices are located in Shanghai since 2006.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Responsible for value customer service activities associated with installation, troubleshooting, maintenance etc.
– Self-improvement and challenge constantly in soft skill and technical skill, actively participated in various activities to have development of competence in person.
– Making recommendations for excellent customer service.
– developing and maintaining relationship with customers.
– Developing communication skill.
– Feedback to company about quality of products and marketing information in time.
– Comply with company rules and regulations, efforts to substantially all the services the company required performance indicators.
– Submit timely and accurately service reports, expense report and others as assigned.
– Report to superior
Bachelor degree or above in Electronics, Electro-technics, Mechanics, Automaton.
Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Chinese and English/French speaking
Salary: package 180 K RMB/Y, including 20 K RMB as bonus