Junior transmission system engineer
A leading European engine and transmission supplier has just set up a new team to develop transmission system compatible with electric motors to be applied to EV and HEV.
We are thus looking for junior system engineer is expected to start the job September 2018
As part of a team, the junior engineer is in charge of reducers/mechanical gear box/cooling/electric machines..
– Strong R&D background in automotive Powertrain system (internal combustion, gearbox, electric machine, electronics) and control
– Knowledge of New Energy Vehicles architectures – Hybrid functions and impact in Powertrain.
– Basic System simulation experience is preferred (for example : AMESim, CRUISE etc)
– Good communication skills with JOEMs. An experience in a Tier1 environment would be a plus.
– 3 to 5 year experience within carmakers or gearbox manufacturer
Langauge: Chinese mother tongue, fluent English
Work place: MinHan, Shanghai
Salary: package around 350 K RMB/Y
Frequent business trip is envisaged as this product is to be developed simutaniuosly in Europe.
Sr. Financial Controller
Senior system engineer