World class food company (French) is looking for marketing manager, Shanghai
Key Responsibilities: Acting as China brand design owner with:
➢ Strategic building
• Work under brand architecture to develop brand strategy, work on brand ladder.
• Lead in-depth consumer understanding, to generate China-for-China innovation idea. Manage brand evolving pipeline and mobilize cross team and global resource to achieve on-time launch.
• Define brand imagery building road map. Closely monitor brand performance and regular review brand status together with DC BU marketing.
• Own brand business full picture in both top line and bottom line. Maximize business potential with portfolio strategy.
➢ Brand assets building
• Owner of brand visual identity. Define critical visual cue and adaptation guideline for internal and cross team.
• Responsible for brand portfolio VI integration. Gate keeper of VI creation of evolving pipeline.
• Lead team subordinates on campaign communication assets creation. Manage local/global stakeholders on assets approval.
• Own the assets cascading for DC BU marketing, keep regular sharing on latest content format request from different communication channels.
➢ Brand line extension opportunity exploration
• Find new rising line extension with full business potential and address the brand.
• Mobilize cross team and global resource to achieve on-time launch.
• Identify new opportunity business model.
➢ Strong strategic thinking, good sense of the full business picture.
➢ Strong leadership with good skill to motivate the team.
➢ Good communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders and multi-cross function team.
➢ Proactive thinking, result-driven.
Qualification, Knowledge & Experience:
➢ Minimum university graduate.
➢ 8 years+ of mkt experience, at least 3 years’ experience as brand/sub-brand owner.
➢ Solid experience in managing international/global communication.
➢ Good skill of market trend understanding and consumer insight generating.
➢ Fluent in English in verbal and in written.
Junior with 3 to 5 years of experience: 300K to 400K/Y
Senior with 5 to 8 ans of experience: 500K to 700K/Y