(Regional) Demand Planner – Travel Retail, world top cosmetic firm
The company is a 26b Euro fast-paced business spread across the world in beauty industry. We aim to create a sustainable and developing world not only for the business but also for our employees. Specializing in various beauty products and solutions for years, we are convinced that the most important factor contributing to the business is people. That is why we provide learning and care for our employees, respecting the universalization of perspectives, cultures and insights.
Key Job Accountabilities
• Coordinate with sales, marketing and controlling on building Demand Forecast and related analysis, ensure forecasting process is being followed by all relevant parties.
• Conduct meeting with different parties on Product Supply and Inventory Situation.
• Manage procurement to plants. Ensure the validated forecasts are integrated.
• Manage Boutique inventory according to the aligned process.
• Prepare and analyze the sales forecast indicators. Identify the root cause, potential risk and corresponding actions plan.
• Explore new opportunities for continuous improvement
Desired Skills & Experience
• University graduated or above, preferable in Logistics, Business or related discipline
• Solid experience in demand planning, with FMCG/counter management is an advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work with people at all levels
• Detail-oriented, responsible and able work under pressure
• Well organized, strong in problem solving and decision making independently
• Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must
• Full familiarity in PC applications, particularly in Microsoft Office Excel, SAP
• At least 2yr of full-time customer demand planning experience (i.e. working with sales/ marketing team )
• Around than 5 yrs of working experience
• Being strong to speak up and resilient to challenge.
• Strong business partnering mindset – provide recommendations on business decision making
• Fluent English is a MUST
Candidates from Europe or Mainland China are welcome
Salary: Around ~40k HKD base salary x 12 months