Sales manager in South China, French food ingedient firm
Company: French company, world leader in plant extraction and the development of natural ingredients with objective to meet the demands of industrial customers in developing efficient and specific solutions for the food, health and beauty sectors.
Job: sales manager in South China
We are looking for a Sales Manager Food & Beverage and Nutrition & Health located in home office in charge of Hong Kong & Taiwan + several key accounts in South China.
The role is based in home office and involves frequent travel.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director Greater China, you are responsible for developing sales in a geographical sector and a particular market. You manage and develop a professional customer portfolio, to whom you promote company’s products. As the client’s first point of contact, you guarantee sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Tracking and developing the customer portfolios
– Working to established quantified targets in your area and aligning your own actions to achieve them
– Expanding and developing existing accounts with a view to building customer loyalty
– Creation of customer plans and tracking their development
– Continuously improving his/her market knowledge, via customer visits.
• Sales and advice to the customer portfolios
– Organize and conduct sales prospects
– Drawing up and negotiating sales proposals up to contract signing
– Providing an interface between R&D and the customers in specific development projects
– Propose solutions to all commercial and technical requests
– Managing the after-sales follow-up and monitoring customer satisfaction
– Managing a network of local distributors
• Monitoring sales
– Reporting regularly on your sales activities and results
With an Agricultural engineering or Business degree, you already have some experience as a Sales Manager within a B to B business, ideally in the ingredients sector.
You speak fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
You have mastered the methods of selling and have excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
You have proven perseverance, persuasion, reactivity and adaptability skills.
Highlights Diversity : disability, age, origin… Your technical and interpersonal skills will make the difference.
Salary: 20 to 30 K RMB/M + 20% as bonus