Scientific Supervisor, French firm, Shanghai
Job Title:Scientific Supervisor
Location: Shanghai Travel Required: YES (60%)
The group, established in 1967, is a French company worldwide leader in clinical protein electrophoresis equipment and reagents for in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) testing. Its solutions allow proteins separation and analysis for screening and monitoring of various diseases and conditions in oncology (Multiple Myeloma), metabolic disorders (Diabetes), Hemoglobinopathies and other rare pathologies.
The group is present in China through a vast distribution network since 1994. The group representative offices are located in Shanghai since 2006.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organization of service engineers’ training for The group China partners
• Help distributors to establish service team and the stock of spares parts
• Maintenance of the customers’ database
• Update the installation statistics each month
• Reporting of the issue tracking
• Management of service team for VIP Customers visiting
• Translation of service technical files and part of software in Chinese
• Verification of the spares parts under guarantee
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor degree or above in Electronics, Electro-technics, Mechanics, Automaton.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in service department of IVD Company.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills & influencing skills.
Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Chinese and English speaking
Salary: 350K/an ( 13 months, 40K bonus included )