- BNP Paribas
- Groupe Soparind Bongrain
- Plastic Omnium
- PSA Peugeot Citroën
Plastic Omnium, a world leader in two sectors: Automotive and Environment
Plastic Omnium is an independent, innovative French company, world leader in its two core businesses:
- Automotive — body components and modules; fuel and emissions-control systems;
- Environment — equipment and services for waste management and urban installations.
In 2013, Plastic Omnium posted 5.1 billion euros of revenue. The Group employs 22,000 people across 110 plants and 22 R&D centers in 29 countries worldwide.
Founded in 1947, Plastic Omnium is a listed French company majority-owned by the Burelle family. The founder Pierre Burelle was a chemical engineer whose work ethic set the tone for Plastic Omnium’s visionary, entrepreneurial culture. We’re looking for the same mindset when we recruit.
The reason to join us
- Take part in an adventure with an independent French Group that respects both its employees and the environment
- Join a world leader that is investing for long-term and growing
- Help create the innovations of the future with leading-edge technologies and tools
- Enjoy international opportunities in a diversified Group with operations in 29 countries
- Integrate a Group where everyone is encouraged to grow their skills new talents.
Live a job experience, driven by technology
Plastic Omnium encourages each employee to chart their own career path. The job and activity diversity allows Plastic Omnium to promote evolution and mobility.
R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Program management, Purchasing, Quality, Finance, IT systems, Human Resources …. More than jobs, purposing ideas, participating in challenging projects, working in multicultural environments, innovating for major automotive brands and cities, are what you will find at Plastic Omnium.
Plastic Omnium in China
With already 19 operating production plants in China, Plastic Omnium addresses a large variety of automotive parts, through the activities of:
- 3 plants specialized in the production of truck parts
- 3 plants dedicated to the manufacturing of plastic fuel tank systems
- 13 plants manufacturing vehicle body panels and modules as well as structural parts (YFPO is a joint venture between Plastic Omnium Auto Exterior and Yanfeng Visteon)
In the next two years, Plastic Omnium plans to even increase its China presence by opening 7 new plants in the Automotive industry (trucks parts and fuel tank systems).
How to join us
You’ll find a wide range of opportunities at Plastic Omnium: jobs, work-study programs, internships, work-abroad assignments …
Find out more at plasticomnium.com under Job applicants.
Follow us on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/plastic-omnium